We would love to help you celebrate your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, bachelor or bachelorette dinner, wedding ceremony, reception, day-after-wedding brunch, and more!
Your Wedding at The House at Gatewood
We offer a beautifully renovated historic space nestled within 16 acres of picturesque landscape with a large pond.
The nostalgic character and natural property features have been preserved in the renovation of the Gatewood main estate house, so every room gives a unique Southern experience.
Have Owner and Executive Chef Ron Spada create a customizable, seasonal, and innovative handcrafted menu - an experience infused by warm Southern hospitality where old meets new. Contact us for menu pricing based on the number of guests.
"Attended a family wedding here and really loved it.
Outdoor ceremony with drinks/apps and dinner inside. Several fireplaces, a cozy dining room, and a full bar. The staff were all terrific, and we all had a blast. Also, the food was fantastic!"
2023 Rate & Reservations
Wedding Package - Saturday and Sunday only - $8,000
A signed contract and a $2,000 non-refundable deposit are required to reserve The House at Gatewood for your wedding. The remaining balance is due the day of your event.
- Includes a one-hour rehearsal (by appointment, scheduled 60 days prior to your wedding date).*
- Chairs and setup for up to 75 guests inside (60 seated, 15 standing)
- Multiple outdoor locations for the ceremony, chairs included for up to 60 guests
- 8-hour* rental time between the hours of 11:00am - 11:00pm - access to the House at Gatewood for setup, pictures, cocktail hour, ceremony, reception, and clean up
- Tabletop candles available for decoration
- Tableware and glassware included
- Tables and seating for up to 85 inside
- House at Gatewood on-site dining and bar staff during the event
- Outdoor event option for a tent, dance floor, and outdoor dining
- Outdoor heaters
- Onsite parking
- WiFi access and a controllable music system in all rooms
- A/V equipment – 3 TVs in the bar area, screen and mobile projector, microphone and speakers
- Clean-up and take-down of chairs/tables included. You are responsible for your personal belongings.
*Additional pricing for extra event time and/or to rent the space for your rehearsal dinner or wedding brunch. Tent rentals also available.
- Private use of the entire House at Gatewood grounds – 4 indoor dining rooms, 2 outdoor patio spaces, yard, picnic areas, 3 indoor wood-burning fireplaces, and an outside firepit
- Your choice of location for the ceremony and reception
- Private upstairs room and bathroom to get ready
- Multiple dining rooms that seat up to 85 people plus 70+ outdoor patio seats
- Cocktail tables, rustic dining tables, patio tables, picnic tables, 2 rolling mobile bars and lounge furniture
- Central lounge/bar area and “Party room” lounge area furniture
“We wanted to thank you so much for making our wedding dinner special last evening. Everything was absolutely perfect...the atmosphere was warm and inviting, the food was absolutely superb, the cake was beautiful and delicious, the staff were friendly and attentive...we can't think of one thing we would've changed. You all were so easy and wonderful to work with. Every one of our guests just raved about the marvelous time they had last night.
We can't thank you enough!”
We offer in-house venue coordination as well as bar consultation with our in-house sommelier
There is a fee for outside food and drink. All food and drink must have labels from a registered kitchen or manufacturing facility. The cakeage fee is $4 per person, and the corkage fee is $20/per bottle.
We partner with the following local vendors to meet all of your wedding needs
Flowers: Flower Patch in Hillsborough
Hair, makeup and nails: Ceremony Salon in Carrboro
Photography: Danae's Photography
We offer Wedding Packages that include rehearsal dinner/farewell brunch for your full experience - contact us for details and pricing.
Customize your menu with Chef Ron
Prices are determined by guest count, menu, and availability of ingredients.
Chef Ron will work with you to create a seasonal, handcrafted menu for every type of event ranging from multiple appetizers to full dinners.
Full dinner example: includes 3 appetizers, salad, 2 proteins/entrees, 2 sides, and a dessert. Email or call for more information about pricing and a sample menu. Pricing includes non-alcoholic drinks.
Bar consultation with our in-house sommelier, Tyler, the “Wine Guy” is included.
Our wine selection includes Red, White, Rosé, and Sparkling wines from around the globe that complement our food menu.